Presented by Sustrans Scotland, through the Engage Inspire Learn training and events programme, we invite you to join us as we explore how to design and implement behaviour change plans in order to increase the use of new and existing active travel infrastructure.
We will bring together Places for Everyone, Co-Design and National Cycle Network partners and active travel professionals from across Scotland for a full day of learning and sharing relevant example.
This workshop aims to:
- Expand your knowledge and awareness of behaviour change;
- Explain the role that social marketing can play;
- Demonstrate how you can create and implement social marketing orientated behaviour change plans;
- Encourage knowledge sharing and best practices;
- Provide a platform for you to ask questions and take part in discussions;
- Provide a platform for you to network and engage in facilitated networking opportunities;
- Inspire you to apply learnings to your own projects.